McDonald’s Monopoly Game is back and I’m so attracted to the prizes this year :O
I have decided to post a list of the RARE PIECES in McDonald’s Monopoly for easy reference. Its already a hassle trying to peel off the game piece without destroying the entire sticker, especially since I have yet to get a piece of the Monopoly paper to stick them on at the moment.
But let’s get straight to it.
For each Property COLOUR, there will be 1 RARE PIECE.
This means that if the particular property colour, say, Yellow has 3 pieces to make a complete set, 2 of the properties will be common while the remaining 1 will be a rare property.
If the property colour has just 2 pieces, like Dark Blue, this means that 1 of the property is common while the other is Rare.
Here’s the list of the RARE PIECES:
- [Blue] Sentosa Cove M631 – CITROËN C4 worth $55,000
- [Green] River Valley road M627 – $40,000 CASH
- [Yellow] Novena M624 – NESTLÉ GOLD BAR $25,000
- [Red] Tiong Bahru M622 – STAR CRUISES PACKAGE worth $7,420
- [Orange] Tanjong Katong M618 – LENOVO THINKPAD X1 YOGA worth $3,500
- [Light Blue] Serangoon M614 – AIR ASIA VOUCHER worth $3,500
- [Brown] Joo Koon M610 – SPC VOUCHER worth $3,500
- [Pink] Woodlands M615 – COCA-COLA FRIDGE worth $3,500
Here’s the list of the COMMON PIECES:
- Marina Bay
- Oxley Road, Orchard Road
- Bukit Timah, Holland Road
- Tanjong Pagar, Queenstown
- Bayshore Road, East Coast Road
- Bidadari, Sengkang
- Bukit Gombak
- Toa Payoh, Ang Mo Kio
Share this page if you find this information useful!